1）Comprehend and utilize product features, advantages, benefits and applications accompanied with selling and business building skills to successfully promote and consummate the sale of company products and services to achieve and exceed the assigned territory sales target.
2）Collaborate with Channel Sales and Direct Sales to track progress of all clients.
3) Deliver products training and technical support to internal colleagues and external customers, even potential customers to creatively solve their problems with flexible solutions.
4) Cultivate and maintain good customer relationships at all levels.
1) Biotechnology，Pharmaceutical or relevant majors preferred, Bachelor degree or above is a must.
2) At least 1 year working experience in technical, sales, marketing or technical support, especially technical support, A MNC biological company background or oversea working experience is preferred. Experience working in a small biotech highly attractive.
3) Strong communication skills, highly motivated and willingness to work under stress.
4) English language skills desired. Written and Read knowledge more important than verbal mastery.
5) Business development mindset a must.