CD CHO TGE Medium is a proprietary, chemically defined, animal origin-free medium specifically developed for the high-density, suspension culture and transfection of CHO cells (CHO-K1, DG44, DXB11, CHO-S, and GS CHO). Transient expression of plasmid DNA in CHO cells adapted in this medium can get high volumetric productivity of target proteins. Used with BPM SBPfectin, CD Feed CHO MAX-1 and Feed X together is recommended for higher yield of protein expression.
CD 293 TGE Medium is specifically formulated for use with:
- Suspension of CHO cells (CHO-K1, DG44, DXB11, CHO-S, and GS CHO)transient expression
- Suspension culture of CHO stable cell cline for protein expression
- Support suspension CHO cells (CHO-K1, DG44, DXB11, CHO-S, and GS CHO)transient transient expression
- >200% cell growth and expression performance compared competitive alternatives
- Prepared ready-to-use, with no supplementation required
- Protein free, animal component free, chemically define and regulatory friendly
- Extensive support by cell culture expert
- General Specification
- Usage Protocol
|Concentrated||Cell Line||Form||Serum||Endotoxin||Glutamine||Culture Type||Phenol Red|
|1X||CHO||Liquid||Serum Free||Low||Yes||Suspension Culture||Yes|
|Product Classification||Buffer system||Regulatory Statement||Shelf Life|
|Protein-Free, Chemically Defined;Serum-Free, Animal Origin-Free||Sodium Bicarbonate||For Research and Further Cell Culture Manufacturing Use Only||12 months|
|Cat. No.||Name of Product||Product Size||Storage||Shipping|
|CM-1156-11||CD CHO TGE Medium, Liquid||1000mL||at +2-8℃, in dark||Ice pack|
|CM-1156-12||CD CHO TGE Medium, Liquid||6X1000mL||at +2-8℃, in dark||Ice pack|
- Before transfection, passage CHO cells in CD CHO TGE medium for at least 3 passages from adaptation procedure or cell bank vial at seeding density greater than 0.3 million cells per mL. Shaker at 150 rpm to 180 rpm depending on your orbit shaker design and single cell distribution status.
- Seed CHO cells at 0.5 million cells per mL in pre-warmed fresh medium, grow the cells to 1.5 to 2.2 million cells per mL and dilute the culture with fresh medium to 0.8 to 1.0 million cells per mL depending on whether the cells can grow to density greater than 1.5 million per mL by next day.
- Grow the cells for 24 hours or less to 1.5 to 2 million cells per mL(NOT greater than 2.0 million cells) and perform transfection.
- Use 150 mM NaCl sterile solution to dilute DNA plasmid and add 293 Expression MAXTM-1 according separate manual, add BPfectin at ration of 3 uL:1 ug(BPfectin : DNA) drop wise to DNA solution and vertex for 3 min; drop-DNA dosage for transfection is 1 ug per 1 million cells in culture, and volume of DNA-BPfectin complexes is 5% of culture to be transfected.
- Incubate the complexes at RT for 10min before transfection.
- Add DNA transfection complexes drop-wise to cells at 5% volume ratio (e.g. 500 μl to 10 mL culture).
- 24 hours post transfection, add Feed X to culture at 10% volume ratio (e.g. 1 mL to 10 mL culture).
- Harvest for purification typically on 7 days post transfection or when cell viability drop below 55%.
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Quantity||Storage Conditions|
|CM-1156-11||CD 293 TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|CM-1156-12||CD 293 TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||6 X 1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|CM-1256-12||CD 293 TGE Medium, 1X, Powder||50 L||2-8℃, in the dark|
|CM-1157-11||CD CHO TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|CM-1157-12||CD CHO TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||6 X 1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|EXP-711-11||293 Expression MAX-1||1 mL||-20℃|
|EXP-811-11||CHO Expression MAX-1||1 mL||-20℃|
|CF-1116-12||Feed X Supplement||500 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|AC-1112-11||Anti-Clumping Additive||1 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|