After extensive research with industry insiders, we bring you a comprehensive program that covers the latest developments and opportunities in 2019:
- Expanded coverage of Emerging Immuno-Oncology Targets goes beyond one track and features dedicated sessions throughout the 5-day IO Summit, including immunomodulatory targets for combination therapy with checkpoint inhibitors, innate immunity targets, cytokine targets, small molecule targets, and neoantigen targets.
- Comprehensive coverage of Emerging Targets and Modalities for Combination Immunotherapy. In addition to a dedicated track, the 5-day IO Summit features sessions on combination strategies to increase response to checkpoint modulators, combinations with novel immunotherapy modalities or with other cancer therapies, using biomarkers to guide combination therapy, emerging targets for combinations with checkpoint inhibitors, targeting innate immunity in combination immunotherapy, using bispecific antibodies for dual targeting, and dedicated coverage of using oncolytic viruses and personalized vaccines in combination with other immunotherapies.
- Latest research on immunotherapy modalities will be presented in comprehensive tracks covering Bispecific Antibodies, Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy, Adoptive Cell Therapy, and Personalized Cancer Vaccines.
- New track on Next-Generation Immunotherapies covers the latest approaches in immuno-oncology, including advances in protein engineering, small molecule and antibody-drug conjugate immunotherapies, and engineered cytokines
- The latest Immuno-Oncology predictive and translational tools and technologies will be reviewed in the Biomarkers and Preclinical IO tracks, including predictive biomarkers, tumor microenvironment characterization, understanding resistance mechanisms, as well as emerging cellular and mouse models for immunotherapy development.
- New track on Informatics for Cancer Immunotherapies addresses the use of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to understand cancer genomics, immunology and patient response leading to precise cancer therapies.